Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

 



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

My teasers:

"It's incredibly hard to act like none of this bothers me. There's no protection when you're a loner. I'm like that one little baby duck you see on those wildlife shows that gets separated from the group as the nasty alligator hovers just below the water's surface. Chomp, chomp."
page 50, The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston

"The worst part is that I don't know if I love Cat. I need her like I need a place to live, like I need a way to express myself."
location 1430, Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine

"It's one night out of a million nights. You and me and the stars on my bedroom ceiling. This isn't about commitment and marriage." She shuddered, and something broke inside him. "Don't stop now, Jason. Not when I finally feel something."
location 2013, Love on the Ropes (Ringside Romance) by Pat White


No comments:

Post a Comment