Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (14)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"My voice hitches and I choke back a sob. "I need you. I've never needed anyone-but I need you."
page 369, Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
"She'd been seeking the comfort of a place. Of walls. A roof. A pillow to rest her head on. Now she realized that the people she loved were what gave her life shape, and comfort, and meaning. Perry and Roar were home."
page 298, Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
"I caught him, Robin. I caught the little man. He told me all about the Thornes."
"Was this before or after you shoved him in the sack?"
Finn appeared to think it over. "Before."
page 192, Lady and Her Magic by Tammy Falkner
  

No comments:

Post a Comment