Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (15)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
“What do you want from me, Kai?”
“For starters?” His voice lowered to sexy, dangerous depths. “I want to introduce myself to every freckle on your body.”
                  page 347, Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
"You're shaking," he said.
"I'm not used to people trying to kill me."
"Really? I hardly notice anymore.
                page 72, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
"How am I supposed to protect you when I can't keep you within twenty feet of me?!" He looked around frantically. "And why is it that there is not a single hard surface in here for me to hit!?"
              page 468, Wings of Arian by Devri Walls
"For a moment the world around me vanished. I only heard my heart and my breath."
              page 268, Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

No comments:

Post a Comment