Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (18)

 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read
  • Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout
  • A Better Reason to Fall in Love by Marcia Lynn McClure
  • Cat's Wolf by Leanne Crabtree
  • The Road to Price by Justine Elvira
  • Happily Ever Afton by Kelly Curry
  • Kiss in the Dark by Marcia Lynn McClure
  • Impassion by B.C. Burgess
  • Play by Play by Kate Donovan
  • Wild Card by Moira Rogers
  • Ice Dreams Part 1 by Melissa Johns
  • Eloping with Emmy by Liz Fielding
  • After Math by Denise Grover Swank
  • Croc and the Fox by Eve Langlais
  • Party Naked by Mari Carr
  • Lucien by Elijana Kindel
 
 
 
For Everly by Raine Thomas

*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment