Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (22)

 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read
  • Yours by Tia Kelly
  • The Werewolf Prince & I by Marian Tee
  • First World (A Walker Saga) by Jaymin Eve
  • The Elect (Allison's Story) by Elle Todd
  • Two Thousand Miles by Jennifer Davis
  • American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin
  • Legacy Rising by Shane Scollins
  • Spiral by Mia Ferrera
  • Werewolf Dreams Book #1 by Katie Lee O'Guinn
  • Twined by A.L. Collins
  • Valor by Taylor Longford
  • Storm Damages by Magda Alexander
  • Beloved LifeMate by Jodie B. Cooper
  • Carrie's Answer by VJ Summers
  • The Love Deception by Jennifer St George
  • Playing by the Rules by Imelda Evans
  • Hyacinth by Abigail Owen







*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment