Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (44)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
 
  • Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • The Curse Keepers by Denise Grover Swank
  • Meant For Her by Raine Thomas
  • If You Give a Girl a Viscount by Kieran Kramer
  • First Chance by A.L. Wood
  • Edge of the Heat by Lisa Ladew
  • Creatus by Carmen DeSousa
  • Roman and Juliet by Christina Thacher
  • Sweet Rome by Tillie Cole
  • Destroy Me by Laura Bailey
Where My Heart Breaks


Blazing Nights (Night Games #1)
http://clevergirlsread.blogspot.com/2014/03/spotlight-tour-review-its-not-over-by.html
Sweet Rome by Tillie Cole
Here by Ella James
Taste Test by Kelly Fiore
Full Steam Ahead by Valerie Chase


*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment