Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (73) The Duchess War + Under Different Stars + Rules of Protection



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"Just think of it, Your Grace. What am I to say? 'My name is Wilhemina Pursling, but you can call me Hell.'"

location 797, The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
"Touch her, and I will make sure that not even your soul will survive."
"If I touch her, she'll have my soul," Trey replies."
location 3010, Under Different Stars by Amy Bartol
"You're a real piece of work, you know that? You don't just burn bridges. Oh, no, not you, Emily ... You have to blow the sonofabitches up."

location 4503, Rules of Protection by Alison Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment