Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (89)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Tipping The Scales Mandy M Roth
  • Bearlebrity by Terry Bolryder
  • Flash Burn by Alexandra I
  • Dark Instincts by Suzanne Wright 
  • Mind Raider by Anna Hackett
  • The One You Want by Gena Showalter
  • The Protector by Marliss Melton
  • Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins
  • Counting Stars by Alannah Carbonneau
  • Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
  • Love Will Find You by Iris Blobel
  • Forever by S.A. Smith
  • Take a Chance by Lavender Daye

http://clevergirlsread.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-tour-review-giveaway-hurricane-by.html
5 star review

Tamed (Club Sin, #5)
4 star review

Book image property of Microsoft 

No comments:

Post a Comment