Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (92) + March Month in Review


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
  • Tall, Dark and Vampire by Sarah Humphreys
  • True North by Kelly Collins
  • Stealing Beauty by Lucia Jordan
  • The Immortal Who Loved Me by Lynsay Sands
  • Bear in the City by Amira Rain
  • When Day Breaks by Maya Banks
  • Single Female Wolf by Jessica Sims
  • Obsidian Prey by Jayne Castle
  • Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley


I've been super busy this week again - I've got reviews coming next week


March Month in Review
It's been a slow month, only 45 books read and 8 books reviewed
1 - 3 star review
4 - 4 star reviews
3 - 5 star reviews
Participated in books tours for The Hurricane by R.J. Prescott and Losing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux

Book image property of Microsoft 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you read a lot this week! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete