Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (111)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • The Leveller by Julia Durango
  • Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis
  • #Player by Cambria Hebert
  • Her Bear In Mind by Maria Amor
  • He's the Man by M. Malone
  • Crossfire by Andrea Domanski
  • Consensual by Livia Jamerlan
  • Red Girl Blue Boy by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
  • Goddess by Julia Anne Lindsey
  • Brody by Mandy Harbin
  • Wild Side by Kelly Goode
  • Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich


The Corridor (The Corridor, #1)
4 star review

Book image property of Microsoft  

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of books read! I'm in a funk, I hope I get out of it soon!

    ReplyDelete