Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (110) When A Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare + Unless You Can Be A Unicorn by Delphina Henley + Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

“I think you underestimate my capacity for taking normal human interaction and making it awkward.”

When A Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
“It was almost surreal. Who has rational conversation, with graphs, on if and how to kill people? Unicorns, apparently.”

location 3586, Unless You Can Be A Unicorn by Delphina Henley
““A guy in an SUV tried to kill me.”
“That’s strange.”
“Why?”
“Because the guy I hired doesn’t drive an SUV.”
“That is strange.”

Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones

1 comment:

  1. The first two made me laugh and the last just intrigued me.

    ReplyDelete