Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (118)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Every Day Jones by Suzanne Brockmann
  • Ultraviolet Catastrophe by Jamie Grey
  • Under His Skin by Stacey O'Neale
  • Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley - review to come
  • Renovating a Heart by Deanndra Hall
  • Courted by Jennifer Chance - review to come
  • Based by B.B. Hamel
  • Facing Fire by HelenKay Dimon
  • Fighting the Fall by Jennifer Snow - review to come
  • Lacybourne Manor by Kristen Ashley
  • Red Carpet Kiss by Melissa Brown
  • Bear Meets Girl by Catherine Vale
  • All Wound Up by Jaci Burton
  • Vindicate by Beth Yarnall - review to come
  • The Finn Factor by Rachel Bailey

http://clevergirlsread.blogspot.com/2015/09/blog-tour-excerpt-review-giveaway-dirty.html

4 star review

Finding Master Right (Masters Unleashed, #1)
3 star review

Book image property of Microsoft  

1 comment:

  1. Earth is like me I'm going matter or think about that going up to your brother three brothers year my brother Arthur same personality benter to different people okay you may ask similarities Vigoraflo but your to different people three years thirty I'm you thirty years old okay I after why she did not want me Wow instead of him when they broke up I had better look.

    http://www.garciniacambogiaprofacts.com/vigoraflo/

    ReplyDelete