Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (183) Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
“You think I’m a geek now, don’t you?” he jested.
She relaxed a little more. “No.”
“First I say fanny. Now this.”
She smiled. “Actually, I thought your fanny was cute.” Her eyes widened. “The fanny,” she corrected hastily. “I thought the fanny was cute. Your saying it, I mean.”
He winked. “I prefer the first one.”
She laughed. “I bet you do.”
Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall

No comments:

Post a Comment